Thursday, October 27, 2016

First Grade Bats

This was a really fun project that the kids enjoyed!!! I got the idea from the blog, Art Projects for Kids (click here for link). Make sure you put lots and lots of newspaper underneath when they use the sharpies! I ordered 12 cup coffee filters from amazon, they were not as large as I would have liked them but I could not find the bigger ones. I bet if you went to a restaurant supply store you might have better luck but you would probably own more coffee filters than you could ever use in a lifetime.

Coloring in the bats with sharpie.



There's those liquid watercolors again!






I am having them glue them onto a black piece of paper and we are making glue dots and glitter to create stars. I also had them make a little book of bat facts to go along with it. I also showed them a short video about Bats.



No comments:

Post a Comment